Friday, June 19, 2009

The 7 Secrets Of Success


Assalamu'alaikum !

Sssshhh! Today, I have a little secret to tell. What else if it's not the secret of success that everybody seems to be endlessly searching for. Truly so for those school kids who are gearing up for their first public examinations (and adults too, for that matter) who aspires to be successful in BOTH worlds. Yeah right, my secret recipe can be cooked up for here and yonder, now or hereafter.

It sort of gradually came to me as I was alone in my room; contemplating on (or was I just dreaming away) what the next agenda of my life would be. Actually, by just looking around you (in my case, I found the answers in my room) there are lots of lessons to be learned and wisdom to be shared with others. Okay, okay! Now, without further ado, I humbly present my seven secrets of success:


1. Roof said : Aim high

2. Fan said : Be cool

3. Clock said : Every minute is precious

4. Mirror said : Reflect before you act

5. Window said : See the world and beyond

6. Calendar said : Be up-to-date

7. Door said : Push hard to achieve your goals

May Allah grant us all TRUE SUCCESS in THIS WORLD and the HEREAFTER. My sincere and solemn prayers be with those preparing for the SPPM and UPSR examinations this year. Salaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment