Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preety and gutsy...


Assalamualaikum !
Many were asking whether the green-haired guy I posted yesterday was the animated representation of Misterduncan. I suppose you could say so. But, it could also represent anyone too eager and wanting so much to learn English that that's the way he finally appears. Anyway, interpret it anyway you like... It's no big matter. View the videos. That's what matters most.
Today, someone volunteered to pose for my photo shootout. What a relief after quite a disappointing week. I thought all my subjects are uncooperative and reluctant. I thought I've had it. Its like I've hit the wall this time. Well, this fella isn't one of them. Thanks a lot, pal. You really make up my day today. You're one in a million to me !
'Fannul Atfal' is just round the corner...this coming Saturday the 25th. I was assigned to coach one of the pupils in the English Speech competition. We had been working at it since last week. No easy task, though. There's still lots of polishing to be done and we only have three days left. Hope everything turns out right for us on that day. We shall be hoping for nothing less than the first prize. Finally, let me introduce you our pretty and gutsy speaker. Here she is...

No comments:

Post a Comment